Hardware without software is as a body with no soul- It is dead. It has no function, it cannot function- it is an empty shell. The software enables the hardware to function meaningfully and efficiently. At Synchronlab we like to maximize this efficiency by linking different hardware systems and combining their functions to create optimal systems that are completely new. The software is the lifeblood of these innovative systems: Analyzing images from a camera to detect liquid levels; combining weighing scales with liquid handling robots to enable gravimetric dispensing; or linking error-reporting with email and sms servers. Software makes it possible.
The way that Synchron combines the hardware components with software is our core strength. Robust and state of the art development in C, C++, Delphi and .Net, vision analysis and database interaction. The result for the customer? – true synergy-here the whole system is far greater than the sum of the parts.
When it comes to software systems, we’ve seen it, we’ve used it, we’ve delivered it.
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
- Smart Maintenance Labs21 juli 2020 - 14:11
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A