To increase the time-to-market of new innovative lab automation solutions Synchron invested in 3D printing equipment. By using 3D printing Synchron is now able to make proto type components for new systems themselves.
According to the product development team 3D printing has resulted in lower costs and faster turnaround times to make smart automation parts.
CAD designs can be visualized in real samples with the push of a button. It’s a smart tool to check if innovative solutions fit in Synchron lab automation systems. With this investment Synchron proves to be a solid partner for the growing laboratory automation market.
- Robotic Autosampler17 oktober 2022 - 07:02
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A