For many process in the lab, seeds will have to be individualized for analysis or growth. This can be required for DNA extraction, germination, sowing, phenotyping and a range of other applications. Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically. This process is completely controlled by imaging, barcodes and vacuum measurements during each movement.
Synchron offers several models, based on two different platforms: a desktop 3-axis gantry system and an industrial 6-axis arm. The larger system can easily be upgraded with more stacker capacity, a range of tools and modules and even be integrated into our conveyor based systems for further automating your process.
The SeedPicker systems allow for processing different types of seed within a single run with an almost 100% accuracy through the use of a special vacuum control on individual, auto changeable picking tools. For larger seed batch sizes, our sound wave controlled shaker can make every seed available to be individually picked as well as returning the unused seeds back into the original seed container. The software is comprehensive but can be adapted to specific customer needs. Our SeedPicker family automates and controls the individualization of your seeds with great accuracy in a fully automated manner.
- Robotic Autosampler17 oktober 2022 - 07:02
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A