The Autogizer is designed to fully automate a variety of homogenizing tasks. Model 700 is equipped with five Model 200 1/5 hp units. Model 701 is equipped with four Model 250 3/4 hp units for heavy duty tasks.
The processing of each row of tubes can be programmed to optmise homogenisation, the rows may be partially filled (1 or more) or fully filled for automated processing depending on sample needs and availability. The cutters may be oscillated up and down with the program setting speed of oscillation, upper and lower heights, time, and number of cycles for each individual row. The high cutter speed and versatile programming makes for quick and very efficient homogenizing. Cleaning of the cutting heads is programmeable and includes one ultrasonic cleaning step and two rinse steps, organic and aqueous solvents may be specified.
In specialised application requiring cell distruption or the processing of smaller samples a customised unit is available in which sonic probes replace the standard stainless steel cutters.
- Robotic Autosampler17 oktober 2022 - 07:02
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A