DENSO has the widest range of small 5 – and 6-axis robots and includes the VP, VS and VM series. 6-axis robots are also known as “articulated robot” or “free-robotarm”. The DENSO 6-axis robots are “best performer” in its class.
Due to their low weight of 13 to 85kg, applications can be constructed minimally. Exceptionally high speeds up to 11.000mm/sec and a sophisticated design guarantee optimal space / output ratio. All DENSO 6-axis robot series offer in the arm fully integrated pneumatic and electrical lines. The latest VS series is even available with integrated communication interface in the robot flange so that vision systems or sensors can be mount on the flange without external wiring that can entangle with its surrounding.
The 6-axis DENSO robots are available with payloads from 3 to 13kg, reaches (arm lengths) from 430 to 1298mm and come in the following versions:
- Standaard (IP40).
- Dust & Splashproof (IP54/65).
- Dust & Waterproof (IP67)
- Clean Room Class ISO 5 and ISO 3.
- Hydrogen peroxide 6.5% resistant.
- UL specifications.
- Floor, ceiling and wall mounting.
- Bottom connector panel.
The 6-axis robots are suitable for the following applications:
- Pick & Place.
- Glue dispensing.
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
- Smart Maintenance Labs21 juli 2020 - 14:11
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A