Universal robot arms make it easy and affordable to automate your production process. The lightweight robots can be moved easily around your production area, and a simple user interface is a snap to learn. Your robot can be up and running in less than hour — even by inexperienced users. They also offer unparalleled performance in precision handling, flexibility, and payload.
The UR5 and the UR10 robots can handle payloads of up to 5 and 10 kilos respectively.
With Universal Robots it is easy to develop applications that can run without shielding. A thorough risk assessment must however always be made.
Our robots are designed for a wide range of industries from small machine shops and to large-scale automotive assembly lines. Regardless of the size of the business, our clients enjoy a rapid return on their investment.
- Robotic Autosampler17 oktober 2022 - 07:02
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A