Junior Conceptual Designer
Are you technically skilled, proficient in Solidworks or Sketchbook, and love thinking out-of-the-box? Become a Junior Conceptual Designer at Synchron! As a Junior Conceptual Designer, you will be involved in generating concepts in collaboration with the Sales Engineer and Technical Engineer. You will be an important part of our team, visualizing concepts, applications, and ideas for our clients! Are you ready for a technical job where you can unleash your creativity? Apply now!
Who are we?
Synchron makes laboratories future-proof through smart automation and engineering. We specialize in creating customized solutions for clients in various industries, including Agro and Life Sciences. Our expertise lies in developing workstations and decks that can be tailored and optimized to automate diverse protocols. Located in Etten-Leur, our team of 18 skilled professionals, mostly with technical backgrounds, collaborates on numerous domestic and international projects. Our guiding principle is simple yet powerful: “If we can think it, we can make it!”
What will you do?
As a Junior Conceptual Designer at Synchron, your role involves designing conceptual solutions using tools such as Solidworks or Sketchbook. You closely collaborate with both the sales engineer and the technical engineer and generate customer input through URS (User Requirement Specifications) or TSD (Technical Solution Documents).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating concept solutions in Solidworks or Sketchbook based on customer input through URS or TSD documents in collaboration with sales.
- Development of mechatronic concepts and systems using proven systems
- Collaborating with sales and technical engineers with clear communication
What will you bring to the table:
Do you fit our profile?
- You have a technical background
- You can use Solidworks or Sketchbook to design concepts for our customers
- You have effective communication skills
- Creative thinking no problem for you
- You are a teamplayer with good collaboration skills
- You are flexible in your workflow
What do we offer?
- A job in a booming market with a lot of potential
- 24 hour contract
- The necessary freedom to come up with solutions yourself
- Varied and challenging projects, every day is different!
- The opportunity to physically measure and experience the applications to get an idea of what is possible
- The chance to develop yourself
- Seeing your created designs become a reality
- A strong and close-knit team with short communication lines for quick interaction
- Enjoyable Friday afternoon drinks (vrimibo’s) and fun team events!
- A competitive salary with good benefits
Max. size: 64,0 MB