Progress and development in the Life Sciences continues to push the envelope for suppliers into this industry. Information has to be obtained quicker, smaller volumes have to be handled and results have to be more accurate. Hazardous materials have to be handled, without compromising the health of staff and full traceability is a pre-requisite. This makes the field of Life Science perfect for automated equipment. Systems supplied include capping and decapping stations, barcode readers and LIMS integration.
* Genomic DNA isolation from large volume of blood
* Aliquoting (Large Volume Urine)
* PCR Applications
* Nucleic acid quantification, dilution and normalization.
* Sample Distribution
Synchron information sheets on the above applications are available on request. If you want more information on our engineering projects, or if you want to talk with us about your own automation projects, you can contact us by email or phone: email@example.com or call +31 (0)76 8200 284 – the Netherlands.
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
- Smart Maintenance Labs21 juli 2020 - 14:11
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A