Our family of germination systems allows our
customers to store plates and/or trays in different formats and different configurations. Synchron has developed a scalable building block principle system that scales from a few plates to several thousands and from several trays to a thousand, for automated root analysis.
The same building blocks can also be configured for storage in media such as agar, soil and Rockwool to monitor the growth progress. The systems can be equipped with liquid handling and a balance to constantly monitor the weight.
The software enables you to schedule imaging and automate the entry and retrieval of large batched of plates or trays using a trolley based system.
1 | DOUBLE TELESCOPE TRAYFEEDER
The TrayFeeder is the central part in auto- mation of our germination systems. This unit takes care of the transport of multiple plates or germination supports on a transport tray from/to trolley, shelve and analyser(s). The doubles telescope mechanism enables the pick-up and delivery on both sides of the centre of the system, which double the capacity of the systems.
2 | TROLLEY BASED (UN)LOADING
In all our Germinator systems, the plates, trays of other formats can be loaded into- and unloaded from the systems. The most smallest type system is simply one trolley in a TrayFeeder. The TrayFeeder can be also placed on a rails, to accommodate multiple trolleys enables a larger shelve surface to be automated. Plants can be grown in the dark or under light conditions.
3 | PLANT IMAGING
Building blocks can configure a storage to monitor the growth progress of young plants. The systems can be equipped with liquid handling and a balance to constantly monitor the weight.
- Robotic Autosampler17 oktober 2022 - 07:02
- Industrial solutions with integrated lab technology22 juni 2021 - 10:00
- Floyd2D Tubepicker 4x faster!22 juli 2020 - 19:12
- Automated Formulation System22 juli 2020 - 07:06
- Cost-efficient robotic enclosure22 juli 2020 - 07:04
- Robotics is hot (Dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:03
- Collaboration between Synchron and Festo (dutch)22 juli 2020 - 07:01
- Building blocks for custom solutions21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- The DNA-Cruiser21 juli 2020 - 14:53
- Our SeedPickers will individualize seeds from multiple batches, fully automatically21 juli 2020 - 14:52
Laboratory Automation & Engineering
Mon plaisir 23
4879 AK Etten-Leur
Tel : + 31 (0)76 8200 284
Trade Register: 17064886
Bank: ING – 660068397 – BIC INGBNL2A